Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Returned from the Arctic


So, we've been missing in action from the blog and Google+ the past few weeks. Apologies for the absences. I'll get a note from my mother. What's my excuse?

Well, first of all, I was away in a place with no connection to the outside world. I spent an amazing week in the Arctic photographing polar bears along Hudson Bay, at a remote location in Nunavut, 100 km from the nearest Inuit settlement. More on that in a future post, but the image above will give you a taste of what we encountered. 

Since returning, I've been busy processing the images from the far north, and at the same time redesigning and relaunching my website. It has a new look, with expanded content. Take a look at DBZphoto.com and let me know what you think. 


I'm also getting ready for a bit of a break over the Thanksgiving holiday and planning for 2015. Stay tuned!